Whats included in your order:-
1 x Hilt
1 x 32 Inch blade
1 x USB Charging Cable
· Hilt Length - Main body approximately 11 Inches long.
· Hilt Width - Main body 32mm wide Aluminium.
· Hilt Detailing - 32mm wide Aluminium body covered in strong black pvc wrap and a number of ribs on the lower half of the hilt. Featuring 3 x 16cm long solid Aluminium points riveted in place.
· LED – Single pre-coloured Cree XP-E2. (on Sabercore setup)
· LED UPGRADE - Tri-Cree XP-E2 RGB LED (on Pico Crumble setup)
· Activation Button – Independent momentary switch.
· Speaker - 2 watt, 4 ohms speaker tucked away 2cm inside the hilt.
· Integrated recharging, USB to 5.5mm female port.
· Power – 1 x 18650 Button Top Li-ion rechargeable battery in base of hilt. (USB Charger cable supplied) Battery not included on orders outside the UK due to courier T&C's.
Due to the process creating the 3 x points there will be signs of tool marks. We will always sand these out as much as possible but some marks might still remain. These will only be visible on extreme close up inspection and have no effect on the use of the hilt.
CHARGING YOUR SABER
Only use a USB wall charger with the following ratings - 5V 1A and a maximum charging current of 1000mA.
Any wall charger with an output great than this will cause irreversible damage to the charging board.
STORING YOUR SABER
Always remove the battery if the saber isn’t going to be used for more than 2 weeks.
Any longer than 2 weeks can cause the battery to drain to a level at which it can no longer accept a charge, it could also cause the battery to leak acid inside the battery case.
If the wrong USB charger is used or the battery dies because it’s been left in for more than 2 weeks and can no longer accept a charge these will not be covered by ForceSabers.