Whats included in your order:-
1 x Hilt
1 x 33 Inch blade
· 32 inch blade included as standard.
Hilt Length – Approximately 9 Inches
Hilt Width – 32mm wide Aluminium.
Detailing - 35mm Black plastic detailing riveted in place.
Weight - Approximately 410 grams
· LED – Pre-Coloured bespoke high powered LED equivalent to 9W.
· Activation Button – Resting independent self latching switch.
· Power – These sabers run on 4 x AAA batteries in the base of the handle.
· Battery Life – Approximately 4 hours of use.
· No Sound Effects Install on these models.
Before your saber is dispatched the electronics are fully tested. Once completed the battery case is placed inside the hilt and the black end cap loosely placed on the end.
When you get the saber, remove the black endcap and VERY gently pull the battery case to just outside of the handle. DO NOT aggressively pull the battery case and ONLY bring the case to just outside of the handle. (The battery case only has 1cm of excess cable). Once you fitted the batteries, push the battery case inside and push end cap fully on to base of the hilt.
If you pull the case to hard you will break the black cable which isn’t covered. We have had numerous confirmations from customers confirming they pulled the battery case to hard and ripped the black wire. It isn’t physically possible for the black wire to break by itself after being placed inside the hilt ready for dispatch.