By placing this order you are confirming to the below aspects:-
· You have agreed to all emails regarding the commissioned build and are happy to proceed with this custom order.
· You accept that once payment has been made work will then start on your project and not before.
· All commissioned builds can take up to 3 months to complete but due to the nature of the project you accept there can be delays which could increase this timeframe.
· By paying for this build you agree to allow us to use and sell any design or finished saber as part of our range and Forcesabers will retain and own all rights to all aspects of the finished design.
· As this is a commissioned build you accept the end result cannot always look exactly like the agreed drawings / graphics agreed to prior payment.
· Due to the nature of making something for the very first time issue can occur which means aspects of the build might have to be changed to accommodate a design.
· You accept once you have got the saber there is no return option available.
As part of a commissioned build ForceSabers will agree to the below accepts as part of this contract:
· As part of a commissioned build ForceSabers will always do everything we can to stick as closely to the agreed design.
· Once a design has been finalized and agreed and payment has been made ForceSabers will start work on the build.
· We will always do everything we can to stay within the 3 month build time.
· We will always do everything we can to stay as true to the agreed design.
· If the build costs more than agreed paid price ForceSabers will cover any additional expenses.
· Upon accepting the contract ForceSabers will be full owner of all aspects of the design and all rights default to ForceSabers.
CHARGING YOUR SABER
Only use a USB wall charger with the following ratings - 5V 1A and a maximum charging current of 1000mA.
Any wall charger with an output great than this will cause irreversible damage to the charging board.
STORING YOUR SABER
Always remove the battery if the saber isn’t going to be used for more than 2 weeks.
Any longer than 2 weeks can cause the battery to drain to a level at which it can no longer accept a charge, it could also cause the battery to leak acid inside the battery case.
If the wrong USB charger is used or the battery dies because it’s been left in for more than 2 weeks and can no longer accept a charge these will not be covered by ForceSabers.